08.00 - 17.00Contact Details
Wat Pa Sak is located approximately one kilometer west of Chiang Saen. The literal translation of Wat Pa Sak means the temple of teak forest, representing the character of the premise of which three hundred teak trees were planted at its grounds when King Saen Phu built the temple in 1295. With ornamental stucco motifs, the temple’s chedi, which is 12.5 meters tall with a base of 8 meters wide, is regarded as one of the most beautiful Lanna-style structures in northern Thailand.
Opening Hours: Daily 8am-5pm
Contact: Tel. 053-717-433, 053-744-674-5