Tours & Packages
- Cultural exploration
- Ecotourism / Green travel
- Learning activities
- Medical tourism
- Outdoor & Adventure Activities - Air activities
- Outdoor & Adventure Activities - Land activities
- »4x4 Off-road Driving
- »Absailing/Rappelling, Bungy Jumping
- »Cave exploration
- »Elephant riding
- »Horse riding
- »Mountain biking
- »Rock climbing
- »Trekking / Hiking
- Outdoor & Adventure Activities - Water activities
- Sailing and Cruises
- Self drive
- Spa and Wellness
- Weddings & Honeymoons
Kanchanaburi Highlights 3 Days 2 Nights
Tour Overview :
Kanchanaburi awaits for your visit. Many interesting places may fascinate your holidays and become unforgetable experience.
Departure Date :
Upon request. Please contact email@example.com for additional informaiton.
Tour Inclusion :
- Private transfers and tours by air-conditioned car/van with English speaking guide. Other language provides with a surcharge.
- 2 nights accommodation at River Kwai Resotel, on twin/double bedded sharing basis.
- Entrance fees/ tickets/ boat as mentioned in the program.
- Meals as specified in the program.
- Travel Insurance.
- Government Tax of 7%.
Tour Exclusion :
- Transfer from and to Airport.
- Other meals than mentioned in the program.
- Personal expenses.
- Optional tours.
- Private tour operates at the minimum of 2 adults.
- Pick up and Drop off in Bangkok City ONLY
- Rooms are subject to hotel's availability at the time of booking. In case of no availability, we will arrange other hotel with the same rate/class.
- Other destination which is not included in the program is probably considered with a surcharge.
- The company reserves the right to revise the price without prior notice.
- Weather conditions may impose changes in the program or even the cancellation of certain activities
Day by Day Itinerary :
Date 1 : 8.00 am - 15.30 pm
Bangkok – War Cemetery – River Kwai Bridge
Drive 3 hours directly to Kanchanaburi , where the beauty of nature awaits you. Kanchanaburi is popular for both its environment and the role it played in the 2nd World War. You will definitely enjoy the combination of both attractions, with a varied mix of historical information and natural scenic beauty. The first stop on this trip is the War Cemetery; an immaculately maintained resting place for the 6,982 Allied POWs who perished during the construction of the ‘Death Railway’. Its tranquility offers an impacting contrast to the even of the war and its aftermath.
From here it is a 10 minute drive to the bridge over River Kwai, made famous by the movie of the same name. This bridge was constructed during the wartime occupation of Thailand, when the Japanese Imperial Army transported the iron bridge from Java. It was then resembled by the Allied Prisoners of War under Japanese supervision. The bridge was part of a strategic railway route to Myanmar by which the Japanese hoped to secure supplies for the conquest other Western Asian countries.
This will be followed by a great photo opportunity, taking a long tail boat down the river Kwai itself. Lunch will be enjoyed at a local restaurant.
After lunch it is an hours drive to the Saiyoke District where you will be transferred by long tailed boat to River Kwai Resotel. These lodgings are located in a jungle setting along the River Kwai.
The rest of the day is free for your own pursuits. Overnight at Riverkwai Resotel
Meals included: Lunch and Dinner
Date 2 : 8.30 am - 16.30 pm
Mon tribal Village – Saiyoke Yai Waterfall
The morning is free for you to relax or choose from a number of activities made available at the resort, including bicycling and swimming. Lunch will also available at the resort. Then your fascinating trip begins with a long tail boat ride to a Mon tribal Village. Originally from Burma, these Mon tribes settled in Thailand 50 years ago as refugees. They have kept alive their lifestyle and traditions, which you will enjoy witnessing firsthand.
Then it is back to the boat for a visit to Saiyoke Yai Waterfall, which lies hidden in Saiyok National Park. The beautiful falls and natural viewpoint provide an exhilarating and energizing experience. Take a rest or take some pictures before transferring back to the hotel via long tail boat. Overnight at Riverkwai Resotel
Meals included: Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner
Date 3 : 8.00 am - 17.00 pm
Elephant Camp – Tiger Temple – Bangkok
An early morning departure will take us to the Elephant camp, where you will see the elephant show, and experience elephant riding and bamboo rafting (optional). Lunch is served at a local restaurant.
After lunch, you will drive directly to the world famous Tiger Temple. The temple has made a project of protecting a variety of wildlife, including tigers. Here the tigers walk freely during the viewing period (12.30 pm to 3.00 pm). If you dare, you can come even closer and touch the tigers while having your photo taken.
It is close to a 3-hour drive back to Bangkok, where you will arrive in the late afternoon.
Meals included: Breakfast and Lunch